Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Old Capital


Today in my vlogging course we had to do speed vlogging. We were given the class period to shoot, edit, and post. Well in the general fashion that always occurs with me, I ran into technical snags. The camera I was using only had 2 minutes of battery power. Luckily I brought my digital elph with me. Also for some reason quicktime was running slower than molasses on a winter day.

For the post I decided to take a tour of the Old Capital. It is literally what it sounds like, the old capital of Iowa before it moved to Des Moines. It was very interesting, but pretty much everything that you could learn on a tour I learned from a children's puzzle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

edutaining.

10:26 AM  
Blogger zach kmiec said...

yessuh, that was excellent. fresh beats, too. also....spittoon? the hell?

6:14 AM  
Blogger Faux Press said...

Clever. Very clever.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home