Friday, December 01, 2006

I need some help with my final post for my class.

I've been toying around with this idea for some time now and I going to start executing it. This won't be my final post on All In The Gutter, just last one I'll be graded on.

This is where you come in.

I'm making a video of my friend's, family's, and peer's honest opinions of me. Hell, if you don't really know me, what are your impressions of me. It is a self portrait that I won't actually be shown in, just talked about. You can say whatever you want about me, if it's negative I PROMISE I will not be offended. I want honest opinions, be them positive or negative. Or just make something up, though I will prefer honest.

I will not be present when you say your piece and will not watch anything until I goto edit and I'm only giving myself 2 hours to edit so I can't spin what you say.

you can either meet up with me some time and shoot (I repeat I will not be present, I'll set up the camera and sound, then leave the room.) Or you can record yourself and email the clip to me. You can record yourself on a digital still camera with a video function, digtal video tape, what ever. Try to send me the clip in avi, mov, or mp4 format, these are my recommended formats but I can work around if it's in another format. Or you can send me an mp3 of you talking. I really don't care, I just need footage.

Say whatever you want about me in a minute or less or answer one or two of these questions in a minute or less. (If you go over a minute I don't care)

1. What do you like about me?
2. What do you hate about me?
3. What do you think I need to do more of?
4. What do I do that annoys you?
5. What do you think I'm good at?
6. What do you think I suck at and need to just stop?
7. What is your favorite memory of me?
8. What was the time I pissed you off the most?
etc etc etc

Please contact me as soon as possible, I need clips by 9pm Monday Dec 4th so that I can edit them together. I will not watch anything I'm sent till monday when I edit.

If you choose to record yourself please email me the clips at andrewhart24@gmail.com

I would really like it if I could get some help with this and will really appreicate it.

thank you
andrew hart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home