Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Balloons


Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I had finals week and didn't have access to a camera. Since I'm not in class any more I might not be able to post very often. I'm trying to post at least every other week.

A couple weeks back my friend Erin, myself, and couple other friends got some revenge. Erin's room got everything labeled with post it notes one night by her roommate. Everything was labeled from articles of clothing to pictures, furniture, even coins on the ground. In retaliations Erin bought 280 balloons to fill up her roommate's room. It was some of the most fun I've ever had.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Proctor said...

Good times! Great music on this post. Loved the balloon-cam. Hope somebody ended up jumping into that giant pile of inflatables--I know I wanted to!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home